Using UDisc on your Apple Watch
Modified on: Tue, 8 Aug, 2023 at 10:48 AM
By subscribing to UDisc Pro, you have unlocked the power to keep score on UDisc using your Smartwatch!
Once your Apple Watch is paired with your device, getting started with UDisc is a simple process.
1. Navigate to the Watch app on your device.
2. Scroll down to the available apps, and install UDisc on the watch.
3. Once the app has been installed, open UDisc on your watch.
4. Open UDisc on your device and start a round.
5. Use the +/- buttons on the watch to score each hole.
6. Once the round is complete, finish the round and save the scorecard on your device.
If you run into any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scoring on a smartwatch is a magical experience, and we want you to get the most out of UDisc!
Want more help from your fellow disc golfers? Check out our Community Forum here!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.