You can deactivate (or activate) a target position during your initial setup with Map Manager or after setup with Quick Targets.
In Map Manager:
- Click on the target you want to deactivate.
- When the target options pop up, click the edit option.
- Select the "inactive" radio button in the right-hand menu.
- Click "Review and Submit Changes."
In Quick Targets:
- Scroll to the hole that contains the taget you wish to deactivate.
- Use the dropdown to set the target as inactive.
- Click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen.